Job Opportunity: Telemarketing Consultant- SAP
Salary£20,000 Basic salary – (£15,000 basic + £5,000 London Weighting) OTE £43k
About the Opportunity
Working as part of Quantum’s in-sourced team at the SAP offices in Bedfont, this job provides excellent opportunities for promotion throughout SAP after 18 months as a TMC. The Telemarketing Consultant will be performing directly for one of the world’s largest blue chip companies which open up all kinds of future possibilities and paths within the IT industry.
- Lead Generation
- Enterprise Mapping
- Project Spotting
As a TMC you will:
- Work on assignment as directed by SAP
- Develop specific and extensive client product knowledge dependant on each campaign to ensure client needs are met.
- Generate quality leads for our clients – targeting organisation as directed by them, identifying and contacting key decision makers.
- Update client CRM system accurately and in accordance with their data confidentiality processes.
- Find out more information about target organisations (enterprise mapping and profiling)
- Identify new business opportunities with quick win situations.
- Liaise professionally with high level stakeholders within SAP.
The role also requires you to be organised and efficient and able to write well – leads have to be written up clearly and quickly onto our computer systems, so you must have reasonably competent keyboard skills.
Key Performance Indicators
The areas below will form the basis of measurements of success in this role
- external client satisfaction
- internal client satisfaction
- cost effectiveness/productivity
- continuous improvement/best practice
- 100 dials minimum per day
- 100% + vs client target
Accountabilities and Outputs
Quantum Marketing Telemarketers are communicators who we expect to project a seamless professional extension of each client on each and every call. As a Telemarketer you will
1. Work on client assignments as directed to:
- Develop specific and extensive client and product knowledge dependent on each campaign to ensure client needs are met.
- Generate quality leads for our clients – targeting organisations as directed by them, identifying and contacting key decision makers
- Find out more information about target organisations (enterprise mapping & profiling)
- Identify new business opportunities with quick win situations
- Present oneself professionally in client facing situations
2. Meet, preferably exceed, campaign targets as directed by your campaign or Team Leader
3. Carry out administration related to client campaigns to a high quality
- Lead write-ups which are accurate and of a professional standard
- Database management – including updating/profiling of company and DM contact details, and completing required analytical information
- Sending our company details
4. Work effectively as part of a team – informally coaching others as appropriate – to make sure that client targets are met
5. Conducting the role’s day-to-day activities in accordance to the company values
6. Recommend improvements to our ways of working to ensure total client satisfaction, both internal and external clients, to reinforce our position in the market
- Previous experience in a sales or service environment, and able to demonstrate a high level of customer focus
- Previous experience in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Able to demonstrate drive and determination and the ability to persevere in difficult circumstances
- Able to demonstrate the ability to assimilate knowledge quickly
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Previous B2B telemarketing experience – preferably outbound
- Experience in the technology sector
Ideally educated to graduate or equivalent level
- Excellent oral communication skills – professional and persuasive
- Very good written skills